How to Add Friends on 8 Ball Pool for iOS
Nothing really feels more amazing than playing portable snooker on your phone on the go. I am sure 8 Ball Pool will be the pick by most of you if I ask you to choose one snooker digital game which you can’t live without?
Certainly, 8 Ball Pool offers amazing gaming experience while playing online with random persons but the intriguing and engaging gaming experience can only be achieved if you play with your friends and family members and beat them up at the every shot.
Surely, it makes our gaming experience pleasant but how can we achieve it? What are simple steps to add your friends to 8 Ball Pool?
Well, for this you have to follow this tutorial.
Before We Begin:
- Make sure you have latest version of 8 Ball Pool.
- It’s advisable that you know what profile picture your friend/relative has on their profile of 8 Ball Pool. It’ll make sorting out results an easy process.
- It’s also advisable if you know your friend’s level. This will also make searching process even more easier.
- Get your friend Unique ID (Recommended). For this ask your friend to click on his profile in the bottom right of 8 Ball Pool Dashboard.
On the top right, he’ll find the Unique ID. Request him to send it you for helping in Adding process.
1. Open up 8 Ball Poll and make sure the game is connected, also the internet is working fine.
2. Scroll a little bit to the right. Here you will find “Play With Friends” button. Click on it.
3. Click on “Add new Friends” in the bottom of the window.
4. Type in your friend’s name or Unique ID if you have. (Unique ID will make searching process easier.)
5. After typing full name or Unique ID, hit “Search”.
6. After scrolling down the results, see if your desired friend is there in the search results. If he is there, press “Add Friend” right next to the friend’s name.
7. Congratulations! Job is done.