Download TaiG V2.0 Jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3
TaiG is a specialist team of developers, who makes available Jailbreak for various firmware versions of Apple devices. The latest one from this veteran TaiG Team is the Jailbreak for iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 supported devices straight from Windows operated computers. Currently, this newly revealed TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak application download is workable with Windows PC only – but will soon be available for Apple’s Mac users as well.
It merits mentioning here that after the release of iOS 8.1.3 it wasn’t possible to jailbreak any device because Apple patched the exploits in it that were helpful for jailbreaking devices. Though jailbreak for previous iOS version was available and TaiG once again made it possible to jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 and higher versions with their hard work.
As per reports, as this is only an initial release, users may come across few bugs in the process of Jailbreaking their devices. Even some of the issues that users may come across are mentioned by TaiG team on their website already for users. You can use this guide to remove TaiG’s jailbreak if you are facing some serious issues with this jailbreak. Take look at them down below.
- Because Cydia Substrate is not yet compatible with IOS 8.2 and 8.3, some plug-ins is not available after the Jailbreak.
- To secure your important data, please backup your data before jailbreak, since this new Jailbreak includes unique characteristic.
- Please turn off iPhone’s passcode and Find My iPhone option, before this latest jailbreaking.
- Upon warning of “Storage Almost Full”, please run Cydia to get rid of this.
- If somehow during the process jailbreak failed, turn off wifi and try again. If failed all over again, please employ TaiG Pro to restore and attempt to jailbreak once more.
- TaiG Jailbreak V2.0.0 supports iOS 8.1.3 and iOS 8.3 untethered jailbreak only.
- Presently iOS 8.3 is relatively stable. So we strongly recommend you to update your device to iOS 8.3 before this new jailbreak.
Furthermore, as mentioned above also that Cydia Substrate is not compatible with iOS 8.2 and 8.3, therefore users are advised not to install any cydia tweak after this TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak. But it’s been came to knowledge that the developers of cydia are working on upgrading the current Cydia Substrate.
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini
- iPod touch.
It’s important to notice here is that all these cited Apple devices supports upgrade to iOS 8 or above – which now could also be Jailbroken with TaiG 2.0 tool.